The Ultra V Mini has a footprint of only 1724mm x 1134mm, and an output of up to 410w per panel, allowing homeowners to maximise their rooftop potential. Ultra V Mini comes with a 15 year product warranty and 25 year performance warranty. The performance warranty is backed by Munich RE.
- High module conversion efficiency: Module efficiency up to 19.9% achieved through advanced cell technology and manufacturing process
- Suntech current sorting process: Up to 2 % power loss caused by current mismatch could be diminished by current sorting technique to maximize system power output
- The 390W solar panel has an excellent weak light performance: More power output in weak light condition, such as cloudy, morning and sunset
- Lower operating temperature: Lower operating temperature and temperature coefficient increases the power output
- Extended wind and snow load tests: Module certified to withstand extreme wind (3800 Pascal) and snow loads (6000 Pascal)
- Withstanding harsh environment: Reliable quality leads to a better sustainability even in harsh environment like desert, farm and coastline