A common trend among the Jinko range of panels is their ability to withstand the elements specifically withstanding up to (2,400 pascal) wind and (5,400) snow.
A logical investment for your PV system considering the unpredictable Irish climate it will inevitably be exposed to. These panels also boast a reduced hot spot loss feature.
- Multi Busbar Technology
- Durability against extreme environmental conditions
- Reduced hot spot loss
- Enhanced mechanical load – certified to withstand wind load (2,400 pascal) and snow load (5,400 pascal)
- Excellent PID resistance resulting in an Anti-PID performance guarantee via optimised mass-production process and materials control
- Occupational health and safety managements systems ISO45001: 2018
- Environmental management system ISO14001: 2015
- Quality management system ISO9001: 2015